If you have future plans to buy a house, a car or to acquire a personal loan for a trip or any taste, we suggest you request one of the following options as soon as possible to start your credit history:
- Departmental Credit
- Rate plan
- Telecommunications packages such as internet , fixed telephony or pay TV
- Open a bank account and deposit repeatedly
These types of cards are facilitators in our day to day and allow you to have a healthy financial relationship with the bank.
So you are preparing your credit history without having to owe money. You will also have the facility to pay more than the minimum of your cards, or pay off your bills in full.
- Credit cards without commissions: Nothing. Nor for additional cards, overdrafts, among other things.
- Credit cards without annuity: One option is that this commission does not exist on the credit card. The other option is to simply exonerate your annual payment for being a loyal customer or for using plastic frequently.
- Low-rate credit cards: use this card if you are the type of person who wants to pay for your purchases in installments. Notice that it covers promotions of months without interest.
Not because you have low income you have to be excluded from owning a plastic to spend.
For first timers there are also types of credit card. You can find for university students, TDC without credit history , without proof of income and those who do not register in the Credit Bureau Find the one that suits you best!
There the answer already changes. And of course, spending is not the same as having to pay. Let’s analyze the point. A credit card requires the payment of certain commissions in order to function.
The interests are independent in each credit card , although they are not equal for each card, on average they handle a CAT of 32%. Imagine now paying this commission percentage for each plastic you handle